Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Comparison of various modes and phase systems for analytical HPLC
2. Fast generic HPLC methods
3. Capillary electrochromatography (CEC)
Debby Mangelings, Sebastiaan Eeltink, José Luís Dores-Sousa and Jelle De Vos
4. Coupled chromatography – mass spectrometry techniques for the analysis of combinatorial libraries
Steve Joseph Lane
5. Optimization strategies for HPLC and CZE
Yvan Vander Heyden
6. Computer-Aided HPLC Method Development for Quality Control of Complex Drug Mixtures
7. Development and Industrial Application of Automated Preparative HPLC
8. Strategies for the development of process chromatography as a unit operation for the pharmaceutical industry
9. Recent developments in liquid and supercritical-fluid chromatographic enantioseparations
10. Basis and pharmaceutical applications of thin-layer chromatography
Huba Kalasz and Klara Valko
11. Recent advances in quantitative structure- retention relationships (QSRR)
12. Application of capillary electrophoresis and chromatography for determination of physicochemical properties and search for surrogate biological processes
13. Application of biomimetic HPLC measurements to model in vivo drug distribution to support early drug discovery
Separation Methods in Drug Synthesis and Purification, Second Edition, Volume Eight provides an updated on the analytical techniques used in drug synthesis and purification. Unlike other books on either separation science or drug synthesis, this volume combines the two to explain the basic principles and comparisons of each separation technique. New sections to this volume include enantiomer separation using capillary electrophoresis (CE) and capillary electro- chromatography, the computer simulation of chromatographic separation for accelerating method development, the application of chromatography and capillary electrophoresis used as surrogates for biological processes, and new developments in the established techniques of chromatography and preparative methods.
- Features descriptions and applications of all separation methods used in the pharmaceutical industry
- Written by the leading scientists in their respective fields, providing solutions for a wide range of industrial separation problems encountered within the pharmaceutical industry
- Thoroughly updated with brand new separation science techniques and the latest developments in the established techniques of chromatography
A wide range of professionals from all areas of the chemical and pharmaceutical industries: skilled practitioners in the field of separation science; professionals working in the pharmaceutical industry; academic researchers postgraduate level and above
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2020
- 1st June 2020
- Elsevier Science
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Klára Valkó is an enthusiastic principal scientist and consultant supporting early drug discovery and lead optimization with over 22 years of experience. She has been an Honorary Professor at UCL School of Pharmacy since 2004, leading the Physchem/ADME module (London, UK) for Drug Discovery MSc. Her many contributions to the field include the development of biomimetic HPLC methods for high throughput measurements of serum albumin, glycoprotein and phospholipid binding, the invention of the Chromatographic Hydrophobicity Index for fast determination of compounds’ lipophilicity using generic gradient reversed phase chromatography, and more.
UCL School of Pharmacy