Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
This book provides a comprehensive review of the primary industrial hygiene topics relevant to semiconductor processing: chemical and physical agents, and ventilation systems. The book also has excellent chapters on newer industrial hygiene concerns that are not specific to the semiconductor industry: ergonomics, indoor air quality, personal protective equipment, plan review, and records retention. While much of the information in these chapters can be applied to all industries, the focus and orientation is specific to issues in the semiconductor industry.
Industrial hygienists and safety engineers in the semiconductor industry
- Introduction 1.0 Foreword 2.0 Overview of Book 3.0 Background References
- Industrial Hygiene Monitoring 1.0 Overview of IH Monitoring 2.0 Assessment Tools 3.0 Biomonitoring: Urinary Arsenic Testing 4.0 Chemical Agents References
- Industrial Hygiene Monitoring: Physical Agents 1.0 Noise 2.0 Non-Ionizing Radiation 3.0 Ionizing Radiation References
- Ventilation 1.0 Background 2.0 Types 3.0 Monitoring 4.0 Guidelines/Standards References
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) 1.0 Background 2.0 Chemical Protective Gloves 3.0 Respiratory Protection References
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) 1.0 Recognition of IAQ Problems 2.0 Odor Identification 3.0 Causative Agents 4.0 Evaluation of IAQ Problems 5.0 Generally Recognized Acceptable Levels 6.0 Industrial Hygiene IAQ Monitoring Equipment 7.0 Prevention of IAQ Problems 8.0 Records References
- Ergonomics 1.0 Background 2.0 Identification and Evaluation of Physical Stressors 3.0 Stressful Postures Associated with CTD'S 4.0 Semiconductor Ergonomic/Material Handling Exposures 5.0 Ergonomic Design and Layout Principles 6.0 Semiconductor Equipment 7.0 Summary References
- Industrial Hygiene Recordkeeping 1.0 General 2.0 Continuous Monitor Records 3.0 Ventilation Records 4.0 Employee Communication 5.0 Personnel Records References
- Plan Review 1.0 Overview References Appendices Appendix A: Silicon Ingot and Wafer Manufacturing Appendix B: Silicon Device Manufacturing Introduction Appendix C: III-V (GaAs) Appendix D: III-V Device: Microwave IC Appendix E: Ion Implanter Maintenance Safety Considerations Appendix F: Bibliography Glossary and Acronyms Index
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1995
- 31st December 1995
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Apple Computer, Inc.
Amry Research Laboratory, Monmouth, NY, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.