Self-Assessment in Otolaryngology, by Drs. James Paul O'Neill and Jatin P. Shah, covers the entire field of otolaryngology, offering 24 comprehensive chapters filled with questions and answers, bulleted information, case histories, and much more. Written by specialists from around the world, this one-of-a-kind self-assessment tool showcases today’s international, expert knowledge and judgment in the practice of otolaryngology.
- Includes a variety of questions in every chapter (true/false, multiple choice, and "best answer") followed by high-yield information, case histories, management issues, images, scans, and recommended readings.
- Every question is followed by a bulleted list of the minimum core knowledge required for that particular area.
- Offers the most current information on new technologies, outcomes data, results of clinical trials, and future directions.
- Contains both U.S. and European-style board questions.
- Allows you to test your expertise on hundreds of day-to-day issues encountered in the practice of otolaryngology.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2017
- 10th February 2016
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, St. Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland; Consultant Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgeon, Beaumont Hospital, Dubline, Ireland
Chief , Head and Neck Service, E.W. Strong Chair in Head and Neck Oncology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, and Professor of Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York, United States
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.