- Test your expertise. Various forms of self-assessment include true/false statements and multiple-choice questions throughout.
- Take advantage of patient and case histories accompanied by real-life photographs and scans.
- Reference the correct answer to every question, which is followed by a bulleted list of the minimum core knowledge required for that particular area.
- Access the most current information on new technologies, outcomes data, results of clinical trials, and future directions.
- Further your research with a list of suggested readings included in each chapter.
- Search the full text online at Expert Consult.
2. Eyelids and Orbit
3. Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinuses
4. Skull Base
5. Lips and Oral Cavity
6. Pharynx and Esophagus
7. Larynx and Trachea
8. Cervical Lymph Nodes
9. Thyroid and Parathyroid
10. Salivary Glands
11. Neugenic Tumors and Paragangliomas
12. Soft Tissue Tumors
13. Bone Tumors and Odontogenic Tumors
14. Reconstructivr Surgery
15. Oncological Dentistry: Maxillofacial Prosthetics and Implants
16. Radiation Oncology
20. Molecular Oncology
21. Surgical Anatomy
23. Epidemiology and Biostatistics