* State-of-the-art review chapters
* New conceptual frameworks and approaches to management
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Sediment behaviour, functions and management in river basins (P.N. Owens).
Chapter 2 - Conceptual and assessment frameworks for sediment management at the river basin scale
(S. White, S. Apitz).
Chapter 3 - Regulatory frameworks for sediment management (S.T. Casper).
Chapter 4 - Sediment and contaminant sources and transfers in river basins (K.G. Taylor et al.).
Chapter 5 - Decision support tools for sediment management (M. van der Perk et al.).
Chapter 6 - Costs and benefits of sediment management (A.F.L. Slob et al.).
Chapter 7 - Sediment management and stakeholder involvement (A.F.L. Slob et al.).
Chapter 8 - Sediment management at the river basin scale (P.N. Owens et al.).
- No. of pages: 280
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2007
- Published: October 3, 2007
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080553269
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Sediment Management at the River Basin Scale"