effectiveness many types of assets protection programs.
Provides the basis for the vital training required by every security or physical
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Survey & Implementation Procedure, Survey Procedure, Implementation Procedure, The Principle of the Security Officer, Uniform & Equipment Standards, Training Procedure, Patrol Technique, Investigative Technique, Extracts of Criminal Law, First Aid Procedure, Fire Suppression Procedure, Professional Relations, Post Description & Mission Statement, Security Area System, Alarm System, Facility Schedules, Property, Special Orders, Special Orders Contingency Plans, Communications, General Duty, Report Standards, General Activity Reports, Special Activity Reports, Staff Administration, Payroll Administration, Training Program, Security Officer Evaluation, Project Administration, File System
- No. of pages: 272
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 1994
- Published: February 23, 1994
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080571577
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Security Officer's Handbook"