- Side-by-side presentation of anatomy illustrations and corresponding CT and MRI images clarifies the location and structure of sectional anatomy.
- More than 1,500 high-quality images detail sectional anatomy for every body plane commonly imaged in the clinical setting.
- Pathology boxes help you connect commonly encountered pathologies to related anatomy for greater diagnostic accuracy.
- Anatomy summary tables provide quick access to muscle information, points of origin and insertion, and muscle function for each muscle group.
- Reference drawings and corresponding scanning planes accompany actual images to help you recognize the correlation between the two.
1. Introduction to Sectional Anatomy
2. Cranium and Facial Bones
9. Upper Extremity Joints (Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
10. Lower Extremity Joints (Hip, Knee, Ankle)