- Summarises the author's unique practical experiences from 35 years of work within the field of library and information sciences
- Analyses main trends from a holistic and long-term perspective
- Provides the reader with the tools when trying to plan for and predict the future
Table of Contents
- Not like the old days – the dawning of a new era: The 1970s; From cards to computers: The 1980s; A decade of optimism: 1990–2000; Harvest time: 2000–2007; The challenges for libraries in the future.
- No. of pages: 140
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: January 31, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631219
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Scientific Libraries"