the concept of heat
thermometry and calorimetry
early concepts of temperature and its gradients
non-equilibrium and quantum thermodynamics
entropy, order and information
thermal science applied to economy(econophysics), ecosystems, and process dynamics or mesoscopic scales (quantum diffusion)
importance of energy science and its influence to societal life
2. Miscellaneous Features of Thermal Science.
3. Fire as a Philosophical and Alchemical Archetype.
4. Concept of Heat in the Renaissance and New Age.
5. Understanding Heat, Temperature and Gradients.
6. Heat, Entropy and Information.
7. Thermodynamics and Thermostatics.
8. Thermodynamics, Econophysics, Ecosystems and Societal Behavior.
9. Thermal Physics of Processes Dynamics.
10. Modeling Reaction Mechanism: The use of Euclidian and Fractal Geometry.
11. Non-Isothermal Kinetics by Thermal Analysis.
12. Thermometry and Calorimetry.
13. Thermophysical Examinations and Temperature Control.