- Theory and questions all set in an automotive context
- Theory followed by worked examples and graded questions to aid learning
- Up-to-date with current technology
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Introduction - SI systems * Exam questions * Part 2: Mechanics - Mass, density and volume * Force * Friction * Moments * Stress and Strain * Frameworks * Bending * Torsion * Motion * Centripetal and centrifugal action * Simple harmonic motion * Energy * Part 3: Thermofluids - Introduction * Pressure * Heat * Gas laws * S F E E * Fluids * Part 4: Systems - System modelling * Instrumentation * Tools and equipment * Part 5: Chemistry - Electrochemistry * Materials * Part 6: Basic Electricity * Index.
- No. of pages: 304
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 2012
- Published: December 1, 1995
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080928685
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Science for Motor Vehicle Engineers"