- First ever study to extensively evaluate LIS Journals’ Web site qualitatively by using a newly developed set of criteria
- LIS OA journals are also evaluated quantitatively
- Counts citations of LIS OA articles in terms of formal citations by using Google Scholar
Table of Contents
- Changing scenario of scholarly communication: Journals, e-journals and Open Access journals; Open Access journals in Library and Information Science; Qualitative, quantitative and webometric analysis; Qualitative analysis of journals’ websites; Quantitative analysis of journals’ contents; Web citation analysis of journals’ contents; Scholars’ motivation for hyperlinking; Summary.
- No. of pages: 318
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2010
- Published: July 27, 2010
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632087
- Paperback ISBN: 9781843346265
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Scholarly Communication in Library and Information Services"