- Explains complex concepts in a clear, concise manner
- Designed to quickly bring the reader up to speed on scholarly communications
- Written by a well-known international expert on scholarly communications and open access
Table of Contents
- Scholarship and scholarly communication; Scholarly journals; Publishing: The scholarly mission, and the multi-billion-dollar industry; Libraries and librarians; Authors’ rights and intellectual property; Open access; The economics of scholarly communications in transition; Emerging trends and formats; Summary and conclusions.
- No. of pages: 264
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2009
- Published: June 30, 2009
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632193
- Paperback ISBN: 9781843344889
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Scholarly Communication for Librarians"