- Provides practical applications for theoretical concepts
- Illustrates concepts with case studies
- Reinforces content with end of chapter exercises
Table of Contents
- Introduction and overview. Part 1 Practical theories: Framework and fundamentals; Organizational cultures: ecological and cognitive approaches; Communicating with stakeholders. Part 2 Theoretical practices: Managing scenario design projects and knowledge; Presentations of ideas; Life cycle of ideas; Documentation and prototyping; Scenarios and information design: a summary.
- No. of pages: 192
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2006
- Published: March 31, 2006
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630908
About the Authors
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Scenarios and Information Design"