Authors: Esperanza Joyce Maria Villanueva
Paperback ISBN: 9780721604244
eBook ISBN: 9781416067825
Published Date: 2nd December 2003
Page Count: 464
- Includes the words and phrases most commonly used by health professionals to eliminate the time-consuming process of looking up words in the dictionary.
- Specific questions that elicit yes or no answers assist health care providers with quickly obtaining essential information from patients.
- Sample dialogs cover common situations in the health care setting.
- Basic vocabulary such as numbers, colors, days of the weeks, and members of the family is included to facilitate conversations with Spanish-speaking patients.
- Vocabulary tables highlight basic vocabulary within the text for quick reference.
- Phrase and Sentence Index includes an alphabetical listing of all phrases and sentences used in chapter dialogs.
- An alphabetical Word Index allows easy access to specific words.
- Information on Hispanic culture and popular health beliefs helps readers provide culturally appropriate care.
- Pronunciations are provided for all sample dialogs and vocabulary so readers can speak with confidence.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2004
- 2nd December 2003
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
We cannot process tax exempt orders online. If you wish to place a tax exempt order please contact us.