Based on student feedback, Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination is organized to address specific Client Needs and Integrated Processes to mirror the NCLEX-PN test plan. This review follows Silvestri Comprehensive Review as the natural next step for students in the Silvestri suite of products. The text and accompanying CD-ROM contain 3,200 practice questions—including Alternate Item Format—that include comprehensive rationales for both correct and incorrect options, test-taking strategies, and a textbook page reference for further explanation. The companion CD provides automatic content updates so you are sure to have the most up-to-date information available.
- Remediation tied directly back to your Elsevier textbooks provides resources for further study.
- Content is organized according to Client Needs, providing an organized review for exam preparation and end-of-course or exit standardized exams.
- Practice questions, answers, and detailed rationales all appear on the same page, giving you immediate feedback on your responses.
- Detailed test-taking strategies for each question give you clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option. Rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect options.
- Provides computerized testing practice in study, quiz, or exam modes, to allow you to choose from 21 different content categories and focus your study sessions.
- Each question is categorized by level of cognitive ability, Client Needs area, integrated process, and clinical content area to allow you multiple study and exam selections on the companion CD.
- Contains chapters on academic and nonacademic NCLEX-PN preparation, advice from a recent nursing graduate, and test-taking strategies that help you understand complicated exam questions.
- Comprehensive exam consists of 85 questions related to all content areas in the book and representative of the percentages identified in the NCLEX-PN test plan.
Unit I - NCLEX-PN PREPARATION
Chapter 1: NCLEX-PN
Chapter 2: Profiles to Success
Chapter 3: The NCLEX-PN Examination: From a Graduate’s Perspective
Chapter 4: Test-Taking Strategies
Unit II - CLIENT NEEDS
Chapter 5: Client Needs and the NCLEX-PN Test Plan
Chapter 6: Safe and Effective Care Environment
Chapter 7: Health Promotion and Maintenance
Chapter 8: Psychosocial Integrity
Chapter 9: Physiological Integrity
Unit III - INTEGRATED PROCESSES
Chapter 10: Integrated Processes and the NCLEX-PN Test Plan
Chapter 11: Integrated Processes
UNIT IV - COMPREHENSIVE TEST
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2010
- 1st December 2009
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Instructor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI; President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Charlestown, RI