With Saunders Q & A Review Cards for the NCLEX-RN® Exam, 3rd Edition, you can study in a flash – anytime and anywhere! From Linda Silvestri and Angela Silvestri, the foremost experts in NCLEX prep, comes an updated collection of portable review cards with practice questions that reflect the latest NCLEX-RN test plan. The ideal companion to Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, these review cards contain 1,200 practice questions — each including test-taking strategies and detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers. Practice questions, organized by clinical area, appear on the front of each card with an icon indicating client need. The reverse side shows answers and rationales, along with Silvestri’s unique test-taking strategies and priority nursing action tips. New to this edition are questions that address current healthcare standards and concerns, and additional alternate item format questions.
- 1,200 practice questions include detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Alternate item format questions include multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, chart/exhibit, and figure/illustration to prepare you for the prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills needed to pass the NCLEX-RN.
- UNIQUE! Test-taking strategies for each question provide direction and hints to the correct answer.
- UNIQUE! Organization of questions by clinical area lets you focus on areas of weakness and use the cards as study aids in course exams.
- Separate pharmacology section prepares you for the increased emphasis on pharmacology on the NCLEX-RN.
- UNIQUE! Highlighted keywords or phrases in each answer identify a recommended review topic related to the question.
- Color tabs make it quick and easy to locate questions in the various content areas.
Section 1: Fundamentals of Care
Section 2: Leadership/Management/Delegating/Prioritizing
Section 3: Pharmacology
Section 4: Maternity
Section 5: Pediatrics
Section 6: Adult Health
Section 7: Mental Health
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2019
- 24th January 2018
- eBook ISBN:
Instructor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, Rhode Island Part-Time Instructor, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Henderson, Nevada Elsevier Consultant, HESI NCLEX-RN® and NCLEX-PN® Live Review Courses
Assistant Professor & BSN Program Director, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada Registered Nurse, Henderson Hospital Medical Center, Henderson, Nevada Consultant, Nursing Reviews, Inc., Henderson, Nevada
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.