With Saunders Q & A Review Cards for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 2nd Edition, you can study anytime and anywhere! The ideal companion to Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, Linda Silvestri’s review cards contain 1,200 practice questions — each including test-taking strategies and detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers. Practice questions, organized by clinical area, appear on the front of each card with an icon indicating client need. The reverse side shows answers and rationales, along with Silvestri’s unique test-taking strategies and priority nursing action tips.
- 1,200 practice questions include detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Alternate item format questions include multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, chart/exhibit, and figure/illustration to prepare you for the prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills needed to pass the NCLEX-RN.
- UNIQUE! Test-taking strategies for each question provide direction and hints to the correct answer.
- UNIQUE! Highlighted keywords or phrases in each answer identify a recommended review topic related to the question.
- Numerous pharmacology questions reflect the heavy emphasis on pharmacology on the NCLEX-RN.
Section 1: Fundamental Skills Questions
Section 2: Leadership/Management/Delegating/Prioritizing Questions
Section 3: Pharmacology Questions
Section 4: Maternity Questions
Section 5: Child Health Questions
Section 6: Adult Health Questions
Section 7: Mental Health Questions
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2014
- 26th February 2013
- eBook ISBN:
Instructor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, Rhode Island Part-Time Instructor, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Henderson, Nevada Elsevier Consultant, HESI NCLEX-RN® and NCLEX-PN® Live Review Courses
Assistant Professor & BSN Program Director, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada Registered Nurse, Henderson Hospital Medical Center, Henderson, Nevada Consultant, Nursing Reviews, Inc., Henderson, Nevada
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.