- Print ISBN 9781455707188
- Electronic ISBN 9780323186599
- 1,200 practice questions include detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Alternate item format questions include multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, chart/exhibit, and figure/illustration to prepare you for the prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills needed to pass the NCLEX-RN.
- UNIQUE! Test-taking strategies for each question provide direction and hints to the correct answer.
- UNIQUE! Highlighted keywords or phrases in each answer identify a recommended review topic related to the question.
- Numerous pharmacology questions reflect the heavy emphasis on pharmacology on the NCLEX-RN.
Section 1: Fundamental Skills Questions
Section 2: Leadership/Management/Delegating/Prioritizing Questions
Section 3: Pharmacology Questions
Section 4: Maternity Questions
Section 5: Child Health Questions
Section 6: Adult Health Questions
Section 7: Mental Health Questions
- No. of pages:
- © 2014
- 26th February 2013
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: