The new edition of Blood’s classic Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary has been completely redesigned, revised and updated for today’s veterinary team. Now with a wide range of superb full-colour illustrations, well over 60,000 main and subentries including large animals, small animals and exotics, and an all-new, user-friendly format, the fourth edition offers the most comprehensive dictionary reference in the field.
- Comprehensive text covering the whole range of veterinary medicine
- Classic authoritative reference work
- Valuable and accessible appendices for instant access to key information at a glance
- Well over 60,000 main entries and subentries
- Extensive contributions from internationally acknowledged expert consultants
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders Ltd. 2011
- 23rd December 2011
- Saunders Ltd.
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Emeritus Professor, School of Veterinary Science, University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Emeritus Professor, College of Veterinary Medicine, Washington State University, Washington, USA
Emeritus Professor, School of Veterinary Science, University of Melbourne, Australia