The new edition of Blood’s classic Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary has been completely redesigned, revised and updated for today’s veterinary team. Now with a wide range of superb full-colour illustrations, well over 60,000 main and subentries including large animals, small animals and exotics, and an all-new, user-friendly format, the fourth edition offers the most comprehensive dictionary reference in the field.
- Comprehensive text covering the whole range of veterinary medicine
- Classic authoritative reference work
- Valuable and accessible appendices for instant access to key information at a glance
- Well over 60,000 main entries and subentries
- Extensive contributions from internationally acknowledged expert consultants
- © Saunders Ltd. 2011
- 9th December 2011
- Saunders Ltd.
- eBook ISBN:
Emeritus Professor, School of Veterinary Science, University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Emeritus Professor, College of Veterinary Medicine, Washington State University, Washington, USA