- The 39 chapters are authored by international leaders of their fields.
Table of Contents
- 1. Sampling and Sample Preservation for Trace Element Analysis (B.G. Kratochvil).
2. Sources of Analyte Contamination and Loss during the Analytical Process (P. Schramel, G. Knapp.
3. Calibration approaches for trace element determination (D.C. Baxter, I. Rodushkin).
4. Stated references for ensuring traceability of trace element analysis (Ph. Quevauviller).
5. Detection Methods for the Quantitation of Trace Elements (L. Ebdon et al.).
Digestion and extraction approaches.
6. Wet digestion methods (H. Matusiewicz).
7. Dry ashing (M. Hoenig).
8 Microwave based extraction (E.E. King, D. Barclay).
9. Fusion and fluxes (F. Claisse).
10. Supercritical fluid extraction (J.M. Bayona et al.).
11. Accelerated Solvent Extraction of Organometallic and Inorganic Compounds (J. Ezzell).
12. Sonication as sample preparation method for elemental analysis (K. Ashley).
13. Solid Phase Microextraction as a Tool for Trace Element determination (Z. Mester, R. Sturgeon).
14. Solid phase extraction (V. Camel).
15. Chelation solvent extraction for separation of metal ions (Taketoshi Nakahara, Hideyuki Itabashi).
16. Cryogenic trapping for speciation analysis (O.F.X. Donard et al.).
17. Biotrapping as an alternative to metal preconcentration and speciation (C. Camara, Y. Madrid).
18. Membrane extraction (Jan &Åring;ke J&öuml;nsson, L. Mathiasson).
19. Derivatization and Vapor Generation Methods for Trace Element Analysis and Speciation (Yong Cai).
20. Laser ablation sampling (R.E Russo, D.P. Baldwin).
21. Flow injection techniques for sample pretreatment (Zhao-Lun Fang).
22. Automation of sample preparation (M.D. Luque de Castro, J.L. Luque Garc&íacute;a).
23. Sample Preparation for Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Polymers (R.I. Botto).
24. Sample preparation of geological samples, soils and sediments (P.J. Potts, P. Robinson).
25. Sample preparation for food analysis (M. Ihnat).
26. The Determination of Trace Elements in Water (S. Willie).
27. Aerosol sampling and sample preparation for elemental analysis (J. Hlavay).
28. Sample preparation for industrial waste analysis (R. Clement, P. Drouin).
29. Sample preparation for semiconductor materials
(Katsu Kawabata et al.).
Trace element speciation
30. Sampling and sample treatment in the analysis of organotin compounds in environmental samples (R. Morabito).
31. Sample preparation for arsenic speciation
(W. Goessler, D. Kuehnelt).
32. Sample preparation for speciation of selenium
(J.A. Caruso et al.).
33. Sample preparation for mercury speciation (H. Hintelmann).
34. Sample preparation for speciation of lead(F.C. Adams, M. Heisterkamp).
35. Sample preparation for chromium speciation
(M.De La Guardia, A. Morales-Rubio).
36. Sample preparation for metal-based drugs (R. Barefoot).
37. Sample preparation for speciation analysis for metallobiomolecules (R. Lobinski et al.).
38. Sample preparation for the analysis of volatile metal species (J. Feldmann).
39. Sequential extraction (G. Rauret, A. Sahuquillo).
- No. of pages: 1338
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2003
- Published: December 16, 2003
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080545486
About the Authors
Affiliations and Expertise
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Sample Preparation for Trace Element Analysis"