- Unique approach to the material makes this book an excellent resource for a beginner's introduction or an advanced trainer's review.
- Coverage features the most up-to-date information available.
- Logical organization of information makes the text easy to use.
Table of Contents
- 1. Mechanical anatomy and basic principles of motion. 2. Energy supply. 3. Running technique. 4. Training and adaptation. 5. Teaching the running technique. 6 Power training for running.. References. Index.
- No. of pages: 424
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Churchill Livingstone 2004
- Published: October 26, 2004
- Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
- Paperback ISBN: 9780443074417
About the Authors
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Running"