- Defines all operating parameters and gives equations to predict the operation of rotary reactors under various conditions.
- Includes a number of practical examples from various industrial applications (metallurgical waste treatment etc).
Table of Contents
2. Studies on Movement of Solids in Rotary Reactor
3. Conversion of Solids with Gaseous Reactant
4. Thermal Decomposition and Conversion of Composite Pellets
5. Conversion of Solids in Rotary Reactors
6. Heat Transfer in Rotary Reactor, Direct Heating
7. Performance of Rotary Reactors, Direct Heating
8. Heat Transfer in Rotary Reactor, Indirect Heating
9. Performance of Rotary Reactors, Indirect Heating
10. Application of Rotary Reactors to Re-utilization of Solid Wastes
- No. of pages: 220
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2007
- Published: October 30, 2007
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080553337
About the Authors
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Rotary Reactor Engineering"