Dependable, current, and complete, Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, Volume 1 - General Pathology is the perennially best-selling text that you’ll use long after your medical student days are behind you. A world-class author team headed by Drs. Vinay Kumar, Abul Abbas, and Jon Aster, delivers the latest, most essential pathology knowledge in a readable, interesting manner, ensuring optimal understanding of the latest basic science and clinical content. High-quality photographs and full-color illustrations highlight new information in molecular biology, disease classifications, new drugs and drug therapies, and much more.
Volume 1 - Chapter 1 to 10 features on:
- Rely on uniquely authoritative and readable coverage, ideal for USMLE or specialty board preparation, as well as for course work.
- Simplify your study with an outstanding full-color, highly user-friendly design.
- Short Answer Questions (SAQs) available online on MedEnact.
Volume 1 - General Pathology
1. Cellular Responses to Stress and Toxic Insults: Adaptation, Injury, and Death
2. Acute and Chronic Inflammation
3. Tissue Renewal, Repair, and Regeneration
4. Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolic Disease, and Shock
5. Genetic Disorders
6. Diseases of the Immune System
8. Infectious Diseases
9. Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
10. Diseases of Infancy and Childhood
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier India 2017
- 12th May 2017
- Elsevier India
- Paperback ISBN:
Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Alice Hogge and Arthur A. Baer Distinguished Service Professor of Pathology, Biological Sciences Division and The Pritzker Medical School, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Donald N. Pritzker Professor and Chairman, Department of Pathology, Biologic Sciences Division and Pritzker School of Medicine, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts