Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Preparation of cooperative RNA recognition complexes for crystallographic structural studies
Chen Qiu, Aaron C. Goldstrohm and Traci M. Tanaka Hall
2. Methods for thermal denaturation studies of nucleic acids in complex with fluorogenic dyes
Lauren M. Aufdembrink, Tanner G. Hoog, Matthew R. Pawlak, Benjamin F. Bachan, Joseph M. Heili and Aaron E. Engelhart
3. Identifying and validating small molecules interacting with RNA (SMIRNAs)
Matthew D. Disney, Sai Pradeep Velagapudi, Yue Li, Matthew G. Costales and Jessica L. Childs-Disney
4. Dynamic combinatorial chemistry as a rapid method for discovering sequence-selective RNA-binding compounds
John D. McAnany and Benjamin L. Miller
5. A click chemistry assay to identify natural product ligands for pre-microRNAs
Amanda L. Garner, Daniel A. Lorenz and Erin E. Gallagher
6. Differentiation and classification of RNA motifs using small molecule-based pattern recognition
Giacomo Padroni, Christopher S. Eubanks and Amanda E. Hargrove
7. Ligand-observed NMR techniques to probe RNA-small molecule interactions
David R. Calabrese, Colleen M. Connelly and John S. Schneekloth Jr.
8. Synthetic bPNAs as allosteric triggers of hammerhead ribozyme catalysis
Yufeng Liang, Jie Mao and Dennis Bong
9. Using Rosetta for RNA homology modeling
Andrew Watkins, Ramya Rangan and Rhiju Das
10. Monitoring co-transcriptional folding of riboswitches through helicase unwinding
Christopher P. Jones, Subrata Panja, Sarah A. Woodson and Adrian R. Ferré-D’Amaré
11. Strategies for understanding RNA recognition by X-ray and NMR methods
Aiai Sun, Kaiyi Huang, Luqian Zheng and Aiming Ren
12. Sensitive detection of structural features and rearrangements in long, structured RNA molecules
Rebecca L. Adams, Nicholas C. Huston, Rafael C.A. Tavares and Anna M. Pyle
13. A fluorescent aminosugar to rapidly screen and study RNA binders
Nihar Ranjan and Dev P. Arya
14. The use of electrospray ionization mass spectrometry to monitor RNA-ligand interactions
Danielle N. Dremann and Christine S. Chow
15. Design of RNA-targeting macrocyclic peptides
Matthew J. Walker and Gabriele Varani
16. Molecular recognition of HIV-1 RNAs with branched peptides
Ashley N. Peralta, Yumin Dai, Chringma Sherpa, Stuart F.J. Le Grice and Webster L. Santos
17. Sequence-specific recognition of structured RNA by triplex-forming peptide nucleic acids
Dziyana Hnedzko and Eriks Rozners
18. Evaluating riboswitch optimality
Hannah Wayment-Steele, Michelle Wu, Michael Gotrik and Rhiju Das
RNA Recognition, Volume 623, the latest volume in the Methods in Enzymology series, continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field. This updated volume covers a variety of topics, including The Preparation of cooperative RNA recognition complexes for crystallographic structural studies, Methods for thermal denaturation studies of fluorogenic aptamers, Dynamic combinatorial chemistry as a rapid, fragment-based approach to RNA-targeted compound discovery, Using a click chemistry assay to identify natural product ligands for pre-microRNAs, Lessons from exploration of chemical and structural small molecule:RNA space, Using ligand-observed NMR to study RNA-small molecule interactions, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Methods in Enzymology series
- Includes the latest information on RNA Recognition
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 25th June 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Amanda E. Hargrove is at Duke University, USA
Duke University, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.