At all levels of orthopaedic training and practice, Review of Orthopaedics, by Mark D. Miller, MD, is an ideal, state-of-the-art resource for efficient review of key orthopaedic knowledge and board prep. Thoroughly updated, this edition helps you ensure your mastery of the very latest scientific and clinical information.
- Focus on the concepts you are most likely to be tested on . Every chapter has been carefully compared to the most recent OITE and ABOS self-assessment exams to ensure that the content covers everything you need to pass…and nothing you don’t.
- Learn from the best. Study confidently summaries and review questions compiled by noted national and international subspecialists.
- Efficiently retain and synthesize information thanks to a concise, at-a-glance format with numerous illustrations and summary boxes throughout the book that highlight salient top testing facts and condense complex concepts, to assist you in understanding key material presented in each chapter.
- Hone your skills with succinct, yet thorough synopses of a wide range of key operative techniques.
- Basic Science
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
- Adult Reconstruction
- Disorders of the Foot and Ankle
- Hand, Upper Extremity, and Microvascular Surgery
- Orthopaedic Pathology
- Rehabilitation: Gait, Amputations, Protheses, Orthoses, and Neurologic Injury
- Principles of Practice
- Research Design and Biostatistics
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2012
- 11th May 2012
- eBook ISBN:
S. Ward Casscells Professor, Department of Orthopaedics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Cooperating Associate Professor of Sports Medicine, University of Maine, Medical Director, EMMC Sports Health, Deputy Editor, The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Eastern Maine Medical Center Bangor, Maine; Cofounder and Codirector, Miller Review Course Part II, Denver , Colorado
Physician Assistant, University of Virginia, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Charlottesville, Virginia