Comprehensive in scope, easy to use, and aligned to the texts you trust, Review of Dermatology, edited by Drs. Ali Alikhan and Thomas L.H. Hocker, is a highly effective study tool for your upcoming board or maintenance exam. Using a concise, bullet-point format and mnemonic devices throughout, this unique guide ensures rapid and efficient recall of the information you need to know for exam success!
- Covers all sub-specialty areas, including general dermatology, dermatopathology, pediatrics, pharmacology, basic science, and dermatologic surgery.
- Maximizes retention and recall by using an outline approach, bullet points, and mnemonic devices that clearly identify key information.
- Illustrates and simplifies complex concepts with more than 400 high-quality clinical images, tables, illustrations, and histopathology slides.
- Keeps you up-to-date with the latest hot-topic developments including new biologic agents used in the treatment of various diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and melanoma.
- Reviews topics you won’t find in any other dermatology study guide, such as genetic alterations and molecular laboratory studies in melanocytic lesions, soft tissue tumors, and other neoplasms.
- Helps you recognize the often-elusive associations between skin diseases and disorders of other organ systems.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Basic Science
- General Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Infectious Diseases
- Neoplastic Dermatology
- Dermatologic surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Cutaneous Manifestations of Internal Disease and Metastases
- Epidemiology, Statistics, Study Design, and Public Health Principles
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2017
- 14th December 2016
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Residency Co-Program Director, Director of Clinical Trials, Department of Dermatology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Mohs and Reconstructive Surgeon, Dermatopathologist, and General Dermatologist, Advanced Dermatologic Surgery P.A., Overland Park, KS; Chair, Multidisciplinary Melanoma and Advanced Skin Cancer Clinic, Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Menorah Medical Center; Dermatopathology Lecturer and Adjunct Faculty, University of Kansas
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.