Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Classic control systems of Photovoltaic systems
2. Intelligent control systems of Photovoltaic systems
3. Robust control of Photovoltaic systems
4. Fractional order control of Renewable Energy systems
5. Fuzzy fractional order control of Renewable Energy systems
6. Intelligent control of Hybrid Renewable Energy systems
7. Digital control of Renewable Energy systems
8. Optimal power flow control
9. Energy Management Control Systems
10. Fractional system identification and optimization of Renewable Energy systems
11. Adaptive control of Renewable Energy systems
12. Embedded Control of Hybrid Renewable Energy systems
13. Model Predictive Control for of Hybrid Renewable Energy systems
14. Neuro-Fuzzy control of Hybrid Renewable Energy systems
15. Optimal control applications in Renewable Energy systems
16. Optimization techniques for Renewable Energy systems
17. Machine learning applications for Renewable Energy systems
18. Predictive models of Renewable Energy
19. IoT applications in renewable energy systems
Renewable Energy Systems: Modelling, Optimization and Control aims to cross-pollinate recent advances in the study of renewable energy control systems by bringing together diverse scientific breakthroughs on the modeling, control and optimization of renewable energy systems by leading researchers. The book brings together the most comprehensive collection of modeling, control theorems and optimization techniques to help solve many scientific issues for researchers in renewable energy and control engineering. Many multidisciplinary applications are discussed, including new fundamentals, modeling, analysis, design, realization and experimental results. The book also covers new circuits and systems to help researchers solve many nonlinear problems.
This book fills the gaps between different interdisciplinary applications, ranging from mathematical concepts, modeling, and analysis, up to the realization and experimental work.
- Covers modeling, control theorems and optimization techniques which will solve many scientific issues for researchers in renewable energy
- Discusses many multidisciplinary applications with new fundamentals, modeling, analysis, design, realization and experimental results
- Includes new circuits and systems, helping researchers solve many nonlinear problems
Academia, Postgraduate students, Professional Engineers in Control Engineering; Electrical and Electronics Engineering; Power Engineering; Mathematics and Applied Mathematics; Physics; Computer Engineering. Academia, Postgraduate students, Professional Engineers in Mathematicians, Engineering Mathematics, Biomedical Engineering, Computer science. Computational Physics
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st July 2021
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Prof. Ahmad Azar has received the M.Sc. degree in 2006 and Ph.D degree in 2009 from Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt. He is a research associate Professor at Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, Kingdom Saudi Arabia. He is also an associate professor at the Faculty of Computers and Artificial intelligence, Benha University, Egypt. Prof. Azar is the Editor in Chief of International Journal of System Dynamics Applications (IJSDA) and International Journal of Service Science, Management, Engineering, and Technology (IJSSMET) published by IGI Global, USA. Also, he is the Editor in Chief of International Journal of Intelligent Engineering Informatics (IJIEI), Inderscience Publishers, Olney, UK. Prof. Azar has worked as associate editor of IEEE Trans. Neural Networks and Learning Systems from 2013 to 2017. He is currently Associate Editor of ISA Transactios, Elsevier and IEEE systems journal. Dr. Ahmad Azar has worked in the areas of Control Theory & Applications, Process Control, Chaos Control and Synchronization, Nonlinear control, Renewable Energy, Computational Intelligence and has authored/coauthored over 200 research publications in peer-reviewed reputed journals, book chapters and conference proceedings. He is an editor of many books in the field of fuzzy logic systems, modeling techniques, control systems, computational intelligence, chaos modeling and machine learning. Dr. Ahmad Azar is closely associated with several international journals as a reviewer. He serves as international programme committee member in many international and peer-reviewed conferences. Dr. Ahmad Azar has been a senior member of IEEE since December 2013 due to his significant contributions to the profession. Dr. Ahmad Azar is the recipient of several awards including: Benha University Prize for Scientific Excellence (2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018), the paper citation award from Benha University (2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018). In June 2018, Prof. Azar was awarded the Egyptian State Prize in Engineering Sciences, the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology of Egypt, 2017. In July 2018 he was selected as a member of Energy and Electricity Research council, Academy of Scientific Research, Ministry of Higher Education. In August 2018 he was selected as senior member of International Rough Set Society (IRSS).
Research Associate Professor, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, Kingdom Saudi Arabia; Associate Professor, Faculty of Computers and Artificial intelligence, Benha University, Egypt
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.