This second volume of a series dedicated to the reliability of high-power mechatronic systems focuses specifically on issues, testing and analysis in automotive and aerospace applications.
In the search to improve industrial competitiveness, the development of methods and tools for the design of products is especially pertinent in the context of cost reduction.
This book proposes new methods that simultaneously allow for a quicker design of future mechatronic devices in the automotive and aerospace industries while guaranteeing their increased reliability.
The reliability of these critical elements is further validated digitally through new multi-physical and probabilistic models that could ultimately lead to new design standards and reliable forecasting.
- Presents a methodological guide that demonstrates the reliability of fractured mechatronic components and devices
- Includes numerical and statistical models to optimize the reliability of the product architecture
- Develops a methodology to characterize critical elements at the earliest stage in their development
Students, teacher-researchers and researchers in mechanics and particularly coupled systems. And also all university researchers and research students, interested in modeling and simulation of dynamic systems and experiments. Universities, schools of engineers, industrialists: railway, naval, production, transport, medical, Green energies Civil and military radars
1. Accelerated Life Testing, Laurent Denis, Henri Grzeskowiak
Daniel Trias and David Delaux
2. Highly Accelerated Testing
Henri Grzeskowiak, Tony Lhommeau and David Delaux
3. Reliability Study for Cuboid Aluminum Capacitors with Liquid Electrolyte
Chadia Lachkar, Moncef Kadi, Jean-Paterne Kouadio, Jean-François Goupy, Philippe Eudeline, Sébastien Boileau and Tarik Ait-Younes
4. The Reliability of Components: A New Generation of Film Capacitors
Henri Grzeskowiak, Daniel Trias and David Delaux
5. Reliability and Qualification Tests for High-Power MOSFET Transistors
Niemat Moultif, Mohamed Masmoudi, Eric Joubert and Olivier Latry
6. Fault Diagnosis in a DC/DC Converter for Electric Vehicles
Houcine Chafouk and Rihab El Houda Thabet
7. Methodology and Physicochemical Characterization Techniques Used for Failure Analysis in Laboratories
Morgane Presle, Daniel Trias and Sébastien Boileau
8. Reliability Study of High-Power Mechatronic Components by Spectral Photoemission Microscopy
Niemat Moultif, Alexis Divay, Eric Joubert and Olivier Latry.
- No. of pages:
- © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2018
- 9th October 2017
- ISTE Press - Elsevier
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Abdelkhalak El Hami is Full Professor at Normandy University - Institut National des Sciences Appliquées (INSA-Rouen Normandie). He is also is in charge of the Normandy Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers (CNAM). He is an expert in fluid-structure interaction studies and reliability.
Professor, INSA Rouen, France
David Delaux is Reliability Director at Valeo and Reliability Senior Expert. Professor at Rouen University and ENSMA, he is also a national auditor/assessor at COFRAC (ISO 17025). He is the President of the European Reliability Environmental Confederation (CEEES).
Rouen University and ENSMA, France
Henri Grzeskowiak is a Technical Expert at Matra BAe Dynamics (missile) and MBDA (missile). He is also Auditor COFRAC, Head of Dept Environmental Engineering (Matra & MBDA) as well as former President of the Standardization Committee for Mechanical & Climatic Environment (DGA) and of the association ASTE (France) and CEEES (Europe).
vMatra BAe Dynamics (missile) and MBDA (missile), France