* Provides material on operating a jointly owned and operated refinery
* Gives readers a comprehensive introduction to petroleum refining, as well as a full reference to engineers in the field
Table of Contents
- Refinery Distillation; Distillate Hydrotreating; Hydrocracking Processes; Gasoline Manufacturing Processes; Hydrogen Production & Recovery; Residuum Processing; Treating Processes; Sulfur Recovery & Pollution Control Processes; Refinery Water Systems; Refinery Offsite Facilities & Utility Systems; Product Blending; Refinery Stock balancing; Refinery LP modeling; Pricing Of Petroleum Products; Definitive Operating Program; Product Allocation; Available Tankage Capacity; Shipping Inventory Forecasts; Refinery Operating Cost; Appendix.
- No. of pages: 728
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Gulf Professional Publishing 2003
- Published: September 15, 2003
- Imprint: Gulf Professional Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9780080523859
About the Author
Surinder Parkash, Ph. D
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Refining Processes Handbook"