Table of Contents
1. State and Redistribution
2. The Incidence of Taxation
3. Who Benefits from Government Expenditures?
4. Government Expenditures: Sectoral Programmes and Overall Incidence
5. What does Social Security do to Incomes?
6. Net Incidence of Government Expenditures, Taxation and Social Security
7. The Role of Asset Redistribution in Poverty-Focused Development Strategies
- No. of pages: 248
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Pergamon 1979
- Published: January 1, 1979
- Imprint: Pergamon
- eBook ISBN: 9781483153445
About the Authors
J. P. Arellano
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Redistributive Effects of Government Programmes"