Authors: Sue Greenhalgh James Selfe
eBook ISBN: 9780702079399
Paperback ISBN: 9780702055102
Published Date: 14th June 2019
Page Count: 208
- The book's small, portable size makes it ideal for reference in any practice setting.
- Presents information in an accessible, at-a-glance format.
- The unique red flag hierarchy assists with clinical reasoning.
- Index of Suspicion highlights the most likely conditions indicated by specific red flags.
- Discussion of 3D thinking encourages clinicians to look beyond immediate symptoms to find the underlying cause of a problem.
- Discussion of red herrings describes how to approach indicators that may mislead a diagnosis.
- Information on the concept of conditional probabilities helps practitioners make informed clinical decisions.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 14th June 2019
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Professor of Physiotherapy, Department of Health Professions, Faculty of Health, Psychology and Social Care, Manchester Metropolitan University
We cannot process tax exempt orders online. If you wish to place a tax exempt order please contact us.