Authors: David J. Hurd
Hardcover ISBN: 9780815513254
eBook ISBN: 9780815518860
Imprint: William Andrew
Published Date: 31st December 1993
Page Count: 288
This book examines the issues relating to material composition, toxicity reduction, and opportunities for reclaiming and recycling the component materials in consumer dry cell batteries.
For anyone involved in the recycling of dry cell battteries.
- Study Overview: Getting a Charge Out of the Wastestream
- Legal and Regulatory Issues Involved in Recycling Consumer Dry Cell Batteries 2.1 Introduction 2.2 Major Federal Regulatory Programs Potentially Affecting Consumer Battery Recycling Operations 2.3 Transportation Issues 2.4 State Hazardous Waste Programs Potentially Affecting Consumer Battery Recycling Operations 2.5 Other State Legislative and Regulatory Initiatives Concerning Consumer Dry Cell Batteries 2.6 Conclusions and Recommendations
- Analysis of the Consumer Battery Manufacturing Industry 3.1 Introduction 3.2 The Consumer Dry Cell Battery Market 3.3 Disposal Impacts of Consumer Dry Cell Batteries 3.4 Trends in Consumer Battery Manufacturing 3.5 Summary and Conclusions
- Range and Composition of Consumer Dry Cell Batteries 4.1 Introduction 4.2 Methodology 4.3 Composition Analysis of Consumer Dry Cell Batteries 4.4 Composition and Comparison 4.5 Summary and Conclusions
- Secondary Materials Market Analysis and Development 5.1 Introduction 5.2 Zinc-Carbon Cells 5.3 Alkaline Cells 5.4 Sealed Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable Cells 5.5 Mercuric Oxide Cells 5.6 Silver Oxide Cells 5.7 Zinc-Air Button Cells 5.8 Lithium Cells 5.9 Summary and Conclusions
- Consumer Battery Recycling Feasibility Characterization 6.1 Introduction 6.2 Dry Cell Battery Recycling Technologies 6.3 Comparison of Recycling Technologies 6.4 Summary and Conclusions
- Consumer Dry Cell Battery Collection Programs 7.1 Introduction 7.2 Consumer Battery Collection Programs in the United States 7.3 Other Consumer Battery Collection Programs 7.4 Summary, Conclusions and Recommendations on Implementing Consumer Battery Collection Programs
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1993
- 31st December 1993
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
We cannot process tax exempt orders online. If you wish to place a tax exempt order please contact us.