Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Recent Developments in Polymer Macro, Micro and Nano Blends: Preparation and Characterisation discusses the various types of techniques that are currently used for the characterization of polymer-based macro, micro, and nano blends. It summarizes recent technical research accomplishments, emphasizing a broad range of characterization methods.
In addition, the book discusses preparation methods and applications for various types of polymer-based macro, micro, and nano blends. Chapters include thermoplastic-based polymer & nano blends, applications of rubber based and thermoplastic blends, micro/nanostructures polymer blends containing block copolymers, advances in polymer-inorganic hybrids as membrane materials, synthesis of polymer/inorganic hybrids through heterophase polymerizations, nanoporous polymer foams from nanostructured polymer blends, and natural polymeric biodegradable nano blends for protein delivery.
- Describes the techniques pertaining to a kind (or small number) of blends, showing specific examples of their applications
- Covers micro, macro, and nano polymer blends
- Contains contributions from leading experts in the field
Academics, researchers, scientists and engineers working in polymer-based blends
1. Polymer Blends: State of Art
2. Thermoplastic Based Nano Blends: Preparation and Characterizations
3. Hybrid Composites Using Natural Polymer Blends and Carbon Nanostructures: Preparation, Characterization and Applications
4. Applications of Rubber Based Blends
5. Applications of Thermoplastic Based Blends
6. Micro/Nanostructures Polymer Blends Containing Block Copolymers
7. Advances in Polymer-Inorganic Hybrids as Membrane Materials
8. Synthesis of Polymer/Inorganic Hybrids through Heterophase Polymerizations
9. Nanoporous Polymer Foams from Nanostructured Polymer Blends: Preparation, Characterization, and Properties
10. Natural Polymeric Biodegradable Nano Blend For Protein Delivery
- No. of pages:
- © Woodhead Publishing 2017
- 15th September 2016
- Woodhead Publishing
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Visakh P.M. is working as Post Doc. Researcher at Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU), Tomsk, Russia. He obtained his PhD, MPhil and MSc degrees from School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India. He has edited 15 books with publishers including Wiley-Scrivener, Springer, Royal Society of Chemistry, and Elsevier.
Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU), Tomsk, Russia
Gordana Markovic has been employed as a quality engineer at the "Tigar Technical Rubber" factory in Pirot, Serbia since 1990. In 2010 she became a Senior Researcher. She has published 138 publications, 2 book chapters, and 12 reviews and has presented at more than 20 conferences. Her research interests include: rubber, polymer nanocomposites and polymer blends.
Tigar Technical Rubber factory, Pirot, Serbia.
Daniel Pasquini is an Associate Professor and Researcher at the Chemistry Institute of the Federal University of Uberlândia, Uberlândia-MG, Brazil. He has edited 7 books, and published more than 25 publications in indexed journals, 12 book chapters and more than 85 works in conferences. His research interests include: polymers from renewable sources, vegetal macromolecules; cellulosic fibers; composites; nanocellulose and nanocomposites.
Institute of the Federal University of Uberlândia, Uberlândia-MG, Brazil.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.