1. The Clinical Examination, Thomas J. Divers, Simon F. Peek, Gillian Perkins
2. Therapeutics and Routine Procedures, Thomas J. Divers and Simon F. Peek
Part 2: Diseases of Body Systems
3. Cardiovascular Diseases, Simon F. Peek and Sheila M. McGuirk
4. Respiratory Diseases, Thomas J. Divers
5. Noninfectious Diseases of the Gastrointestinal Tract, Susan Fubini and Thomas J. Divers
6. Infectious Diseases of the Gastrointestinal Tract, David C. Van Metre, Bud C. Tennant, and Robert H. Whitlock
7. Skin Diseases, Danny W. Scott
8. Diseases of the Teats and Udder, Lisle W. George, Thomas J. Divers, Norm Ducharme, and Frank Welcome
9. Reproductive Diseases, R. Hillman
10. Urinary Tract Diseases, Thomas J. Divers
11. Musculoskeletal Diseases, Chuck Guard
12. Neurologic Diseases, Alexander deLahunta and Thomas J. Divers
13. Ocular Diseases, Ronald Riis
14. Metabolic Diseases, Simon F. Peek and Thomas J. Divers
15. Miscellaneous Infectious Diseases, Frank Garry
16. Miscellaneous Toxicities and Deficiencies, Frank Garry
REBHUN'S DISEASES OF DAIRY CATTLE, 2nd Edition is your all-in-one guide to bovine disease management. With thorough, up-to-date coverage of differential diagnosis methods, surgical and therapeutic treatment options, and prevention strategies, it provides vital information for battling bovine diseases in both dairy and non-dairy cattle. The book is organized by body system for quick, convenient reference, and this new edition meets the growing need for management of both diseases of individual cows and problems affecting whole herds.
- Individual case presentations provide a valuable tool for differential diagnosis.
- Practical overviews for procedures such as blood transfusion, abdominal paracentesis, and ECG give you reliable support for some of the most common procedures in bovine care.
- Body systems organization makes diagnosis easier and more effective by isolating system-specific diseases and conditions.
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Professor of Medicine New York State College of Veterinary Medicine, The Health Science Unit of Cornell University, Department of Clinical Studies, Ithaca, NY, USA
Clinical Assistant Professor of Large Animal Medicine, Theriogenology, and Infectious Diseases, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI