- Individual case presentations provide a valuable tool for differential diagnosis.
- Practical overviews for procedures such as blood transfusion, abdominal paracentesis, and ECG give you reliable support for some of the most common procedures in bovine care.
- Body systems organization makes diagnosis easier and more effective by isolating system-specific diseases and conditions.
1. The Clinical Examination, Thomas J. Divers, Simon F. Peek, Gillian Perkins
2. Therapeutics and Routine Procedures, Thomas J. Divers and Simon F. Peek
Part 2: Diseases of Body Systems
3. Cardiovascular Diseases, Simon F. Peek and Sheila M. McGuirk
4. Respiratory Diseases, Thomas J. Divers
5. Noninfectious Diseases of the Gastrointestinal Tract, Susan Fubini and Thomas J. Divers
6. Infectious Diseases of the Gastrointestinal Tract, David C. Van Metre, Bud C. Tennant, and Robert H. Whitlock
7. Skin Diseases, Danny W. Scott
8. Diseases of the Teats and Udder, Lisle W. George, Thomas J. Divers, Norm Ducharme, and Frank Welcome
9. Reproductive Diseases, R. Hillman
10. Urinary Tract Diseases, Thomas J. Divers
11. Musculoskeletal Diseases, Chuck Guard
12. Neurologic Diseases, Alexander deLahunta and Thomas J. Divers
13. Ocular Diseases, Ronald Riis
14. Metabolic Diseases, Simon F. Peek and Thomas J. Divers
15. Miscellaneous Infectious Diseases, Frank Garry
16. Miscellaneous Toxicities and Deficiencies, Frank Garry