Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Perception and Decision Making at Sea
2. The Sleep-Wake Regulation in Cognition: Applications in the Real World
3. Decision making and the menstrual cycle in elite athletes
4. Decision Making under pressure in elite football
5. Economics and the Brain
Syed Omar Kabir
6. Predictive coding: Neuroscience and art
7. The brain and music
8. Application in behavioural change
9. Applications of Cognitive Neuroscience to understanding Aphantasia
10. Applications in Inhibitory control
11. Applications in Vision; helping patients find their (golf) balls again
12. Interaction of sleep and temperature
13. AI applications in medical imaging
Real-World Applications in Cognitive Neuroscience Volume 253, the latest release in the Progress in Brain Research series, highlights new advances in the field, with this volume presenting interesting chapters on Perception and Decision Making at Sea, The Sleep-Wake Regulation in Cognition: Applications in the Real World, Decision making and the menstrual cycle in elite athletes, Decision Making under pressure in elite football, Economics and the Brain, Predictive coding: Neuroscience and art, The brain and music, Application in behavioral change, Applications of Cognitive Neuroscience to understanding Aphantasia, Applications in Inhibitory control, Applications in Vision; helping patients find their (golf) balls again, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Progress in Brain Research series
- Updated release includes the latest information on cognitive neuroscience
Undergraduates, graduates, academics and researchers in the field of Cognitive Neuroscience
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 1st August 2020
- Hardcover ISBN:
Professor Parkin is a professor at University College London
University College London, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.