Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Science of perception, decision making and fatigue in the maritime industry
- Applications in sleep: How light affects sleep
- Understanding the effects of the menstrual cycle on training and performance in elite athletes: A preliminary study
- Assessing decision making in elite academy footballers using real-world video clips
- Assessing decision making using 2D animations in elite academy footballers
- Expertise differences in a 2D animation simulation decision-making task: The influence of presentation speed on performance
- Psychology and neuroscience applied to financial decision-making
- Impressions on the current state of cognitive neuroscience in occupational measurement
- Predictive coding: Neuroscience and art
- Applications in vision and attention; How to help patients find their (golf) balls again
- The effects of visual training on sports skill in volleyball players
- Electrophysiological investigation of the effects of Tai Chi on inhibitory control in older individuals
- More time for science: Using testable to create and share behavioral experiments faster, recruit better participants, and engage students in hands-on research
- Trust in artificial intelligence for medical diagnoses
- The psychology of sustainable consumption
Nina Djukanović, Rico Hodges-Smikle, Jina Lim and Pietro Sambuy
Nayantara Santhi and Danny M Ball
Syed Omar Kabir
Huw Williams and James Lewis
Amanda Ellison, Stephen Dunne and Alison R. Lane
Yuting Zhou, Cheng-Ta Chen and Neil G. Muggleton
Chiao-Yun Chen and Neil G. Muggleton
Constantin Rezlescu, Iulian Danaila, Alexandru Miron and Ciprian Amariei
Georgiana Juravle, Andriana Boudouraki, Miglena Terziyska and Constantin Rezlescu
Real-World Applications in Cognitive Neuroscience Volume 253, the latest release in the Progress in Brain Research series, highlights new advances in the field, with this volume presenting interesting chapters on Perception and Decision Making at Sea, The Sleep-Wake Regulation in Cognition: Applications in the Real World, Decision making and the menstrual cycle in elite athletes, Decision Making under pressure in elite football, Economics and the Brain, Predictive coding: Neuroscience and art, The brain and music, Application in behavioral change, Applications of Cognitive Neuroscience to understanding Aphantasia, Applications in Inhibitory control, Applications in Vision; helping patients find their (golf) balls again, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Progress in Brain Research series
- Updated release includes the latest information on cognitive neuroscience
Undergraduates, graduates, academics and researchers in the field of Cognitive Neuroscience
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 6th August 2020
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor Parkin is a professor at University College London
University College London, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.