- Print ISBN 9780323072601
- Electronic ISBN 9780323081580
- Review the most current information with completely updated chapters, images, and questions.
- Profit from the guidance of series editor Dr. Edward Goljan, a well-known author of medical review books, who reviewed and edited every question.
- Take a timed or a practice test online with more than 350 USMLE-style questions and full rationales for why every possible answer is right or wrong.
- Access all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, two-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes.
Chapter 1 Cell Physiology
Chapter 2 Neurophysiology
Chapter 3 Endocrine Physiology
Chapter 4 Cardiovascular Physiology
Chapter 5 Respiratory Physiology
Chapter 6 Renal Physiology
Chapter 7 Gastrointestinal Physiology
Chapter 8 Acid-Base Balance
Chapter 9 Sodium and Water Balance, Fluid Compartments
Common Laboratory Values
- No. of pages:
- © 2012
- 7th March 2011
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: