2. Airway Management and Ventilation
4. Electrical Therapy
6. Acute Coronary Syndromes
7. Stroke and Special Resuscitation Situations
Get quick and easy access to essential ACLS facts and clinical information - at the tap of a stylus! RAPID ACLS, 2nd Edition - CD-ROM PDA Software contains the full contents of the pocket reference, for instant access on your PDA anywhere you need it. Powered by Skyscape, this software offers extensive cross-linking and search capabilities that let you find and use the information the way that works best for you.
- Discover many helpful illustrations, charts and tables, procedures, and algorithms.
- Sections include ABCDs of emergency cardiac care, airway, ECGs, electrical therapy, IV/meds, acute coronary syndromes, stroke and special resuscitation situations, and algorithms.
- PDA Software Powered by Skyscape lets you quickly find the information you need and use it the way you want:
- Use integrated cross-reference linking to connect instantly with all other Skyscape titles on your PDA.
- Move within topics with a single touch using smARTabs™.
- Customize how you want information displayed.
- Take notes when and where you need to with the annotation function.
- Use this software on both Palm OS® handhelds and Pocket PC/Windows® CE operating systems.
- © Mosby/JEMS 2007
- 15th February 2007
- eBook ISBN:
Southwest EMS Education Inc., Phoenix, AZ and Pursley, TX, USA