An excellent guide in radiology, helpful not only for medical students of different specialities, but also for the radiologists, general practitioners and even medical teachers.
• The book is divided into two sections. Section I deals with X-rays and is subdivided to various body systems including respiratory systems, CVS, abdomen, skeletal system and bones, etc. Section II contains CT scans and MRI involving chest, brain and abdomen.
• The text has been divided into three parts: (i) Presentation of the film; (ii) Diagnosis and differential diagnoses; and (iii) finally, important related questions and answers with relevant short notes are discussed.
• This book also contains useful tips, suggestions and reminders for the examination.
• The approach has been easily understandable, concise and does not overburden the clinicians, busy practitioners, consultants and even specialists in the midst of volumes around them.
• This book is an excellent guide in radiology, helpful not only for medical students of different specialities, but also for the radiologists, general practitioners and even medical teachers.
Part I: X-Rays
1. Respiratory System
2. Cardiovascular System
3. Contrast X-Ray
6. Renal System
7. Miscellaneous Practicing X-Rays
Part II: CT Scan and MRI
9. Hepatology and Abdomen
11. CT Scan of Chest
12. Miscellaneous CT Scans
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier India 2020
- 17th October 2015
- Elsevier India
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.