This book gives a quick reference to plain radiological examinations and commonly performed contrast studies. It aids decision-making by providing information on the advantages and relevance of each technique, and by indicating any additional modalities currently being used.
- Pocket-sized to enable it to be carried in the pocket of a uniform.
- Alphabetical presentation allows for a speedy search facility with cross-referencing to related techniques.
- Diagrams provide visual assistance with patient position, surface anatomy and three dimensional planes of the body.
- Medical prefixes and suffixes will help trace the derivation of unknown words.
- Abbreviations listed to provide familiarity and help with the interpretation of related procedures.
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2008
- 18th January 2008
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
Lecturer and Radiography Undergraduate Programmes Leader, School of Health Sciences Queen Margaret University College, Edinburgh
Lecturer, School of Health Sciences, Queen Margaret University College, Edinburgh