Fully revised and up to date, the 4th edition of this trusted, all-in-one work-text helps you effectively acquire, process, and review dental radiographs and ensure successful patient outcomes. Learn and apply essential imaging techniques with ease while staying up-to-date on the latest technology and the most current practices in dental radiography. Concise, easy-to-read chapters detail the complete spectrum of radiographic imaging, supported by valuable review material to help you solidify your understanding of key concepts and prepare for professional success!
- Study questions at the end of each chapter help you assess your knowledge and identify areas requiring further review.
- Glossary of radiographic terms presents essential terms and definitions in one convenient place.
- Intraoral Imaging Techniques
2. Image Processing and Quality Assurance
3. Film Mounting and Normal Radiographic Anatomy
4. X Ray Properties and the Generation of X Rays
5. Radiation Biology and Protection
6. Image Characteristics
7. Digital Imaging
8. Panoramic Imaging
9. Technique/Processing Errors and Troubleshooting
10. Accessory Radiographic Techniques and Patient Management
11. Extraoral, Specialized, and Implant Imaging
12. Basics of Interpretation: Normal versus Abnormal and Common Radiographic Presentation of Lesions
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2009
- 20th October 2008
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
"The book is clearly written...there is much to commend this book for those involved with dental radiography."
Dental Update, 2009