Features & Benefits:
- Provide a holistic picture of quantitative EEG and event related potentials as a unified scientific field.
- Present a unified description of the methods of quantitative EEG and event related potentials.
- Give a scientifically based overview of existing approaches in the field of neurotherapy
- Provide practical information for the better understanding and treatment of disorders, such as ADHD, Schizophrenia, Addiction, OCD, Depression, and Alzheimer's Disease
Neuropsychologists and clinical psychologists seeking new methods to assess brain fucntion and dysfunction and treatment of disorders.
Advanced neuroscience students studying brain function; neurologists and psychiatrists seeking alternative diagnostic/treatment tools.
Table of Contents
- 1. Slow and infra slow potentials, delta rhythms
2. Alpha rhythms
3. Beta rhythms
4. Frontal midline theta rhythm
5. Paroxysmal events
6. QEEG endophenotypes
7. QEEG during sleep
8. Methods of analysis of background EEG
10. Sensory systems
11. Attention networks
12. Executive system
13. Affective system
14. Memory systems
15. Methods: neuronal networks and ERPs
22. Alzheimer's disease
23. Methods of neurotherapy
- No. of pages: 600
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2008
- Published: August 20, 2008
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780123745125
- eBook ISBN: 9780080922973
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Quantitative EEG, Event-Related Potentials and Neurotherapy"