1. The contribution of qualitative research to evidence-based practice.
2. Using qualitative evidence to inform theories of occupation.
3. Exploring leisure meanings that inform client-centred practice.
4. Building knowledge through participatory research.
5. Using qualitative focus groups to evaluate health programmes and service delivery.
6. Ensuring a client perspective in evidence based rehabilitation.
7. Integrating grounded theory and action research to develop guidelines for sensitive practice with childhood sexual abuse survivors.
8. How qualitative research evidence can inform and challenge occupational therapy practice.
9. Using a multiple case study research design to develop an understanding of clinical expertise in physical therapy.
10. Exploring views and perceptions of evidence-based practice influencing practice.
11. Using qualitative evidence as a basis for evidence-based practice