Chapter 2 The Uses and Abuses of the Lung Biopsy, Anthony A. Gal
Chapter 3 A Pattern-Based Approach to Diagnosis, Diana N. Ionescu and Kevin O. Leslie
Chapter 4 Congenital, Developmental, and Inherited Disorders, Megan K. Dishop and Claire Langston
Chapter 5 Acquired Non-neoplastic Neonatal and Pediatric Disorders, Gail H. Deutsch
Chapter 6 Lung Neoplasms in Infants and Children, Michael H. Covinsky
Chapter 7 Vascular Diseases, Carlyne D. Cool
Chapter 8 Vasculitides and Other Causes of Pulmonary Hemorrhage, Andre L. Moreira and William D. Travis
Chapter 9 Acute Lung Injury, Mary Beth Beasley
Chapter 10 Bacterial Diseases, Carol F. Farver
Chapter 11 Mycobacterial Diseases, Jaishree Jagirdar
Chapter 12 Fungal Diseases, Abida K. Haque
Chapter 13 Viral Diseases, Sherif R. Zaki and Christopher D. Paddock
Chapter 14 Human Parasitic Pulmonary Infections, Gary W. Procop and Ronald C. Neafie
Chapter 15 Chlamydial, Mycoplasmal, Rickettsial, and Ehrlichial Diseases, David H. Walker
Chapter 16 Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias, Andras Khoor
Chapter 17 Other Interstitial Lung Diseases, Roberto Barrios
Chapter 18 Environmental and Toxin Induced Lung Diseases, Allen R. Gibbs and R.L Attanoos
Chapter 19 Drug Reactions and Other Iatrogenic Pulmonary Diseases, Ashley Allison and Dani S. Zander
Chapter 20 Emphysema and Diseases of Large Airways, Linda K. Green
Chapter 21 Diseases of Small Airways, Armando E. Fraire and Roberto J. Barrios
Chapter 22 Lymphoid Lesions of the Lung, Donald G. Guinee, Jr.
Chapter 23 Histiocytic and Dendritic Cell Lesions of the Lung
Chapter 24 Transplantation Related Lung Pathology, Aliya N. Husain
Chapter 25 Other Non-Neoplastic Focal Lesions, Pseudotumors, Inclusions and Depos
This volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series packs today's most essential pulmonary pathology into a compact, high-yield format! It covers both common and rare neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lung and pleura and focuses primarily on diagnosis with correlations to clinical and radiographic characteristics. Its pragmatic, well-organized approach, abundant full-color illustrations, and at-a-glance boxes and tables make the information you need easy to access. Practical and affordable, this resource is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice!
- Detailed discussions on today’s technologies help you select the best test for case evaluation.
- Chapters devoted to the techniques used in the assessment of pulmonary diseases, including immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescnece, and certain clinical laboratory tests offer you a better understanding of techniques and their application for the diagnosis of lung disease.
- Internationally recognized pathologists convey the most current information, keeping you on the cusp of your field.
- More than 800 photomicrographs and gross photographs—most in full color—present important pathologic features, enabling you to form a differential diagnosis and compare your findings with actual cases.
- Uses a consistent, user-friendly format, including at-a-glance boxes and tables for easy reference.
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
Professor and University Chair in Pathology, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsylvania
Professor of Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine,Director, Pulmonary Pathology, Department of Pathology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio