- Preface: Pulmonary Hypertension
2. Classification of Pulmonary Hypertension
3. World Health Organization Group I Pulmonary Hypertension: Epidemiology and Pathophysiology
4. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Diagnosis and Treatment
5. Pulmonary Hypertension and Congenital Heart Disease
6. Group 2 Pulmonary Hypertension: Pulmonary Venous Hypertension: Epidemiology and Pathophysiology
7. Group III Pulmonary Hypertension: Pulmonary Hypertension Associated with Lung Disease: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, and Treatments
8. Group 4 Pulmonary Hypertension: Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, and Treatment
9. Group 5 Pulmonary Hypertension: The Orphan’s Orphan Disease
10. Pulmonary Hypertension in Children
11. Special Situations in Pulmonary Hypertension: Pregnancy and Right Ventricular Failure
12. Managing the Patient with Pulmonary Hypertension: Specialty Care Centers, Coordinated Care, and Patient Support
This issue of the Cardiology Clinics entitled "Pulmonary Hypertension" is an in-depth review on the subject edited by Dr. Ronald J. Oudiz. The topics covered will include: classification of pulmonary hypertension, epidemiology and pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management in Groups I-V. There are also sections devoted to issues faced in pediatrics and pregnancy, as well as a section on patient support, among other topics.
- © Elsevier 2016
- 27th July 2016
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of Medicine, The David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA; Director, Liu Center for Pulmonary Hypertension, Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor–UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, California
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.