Get a quick, expert overview of the latest treatment and management approaches for adenocarcinoma of the lung, including novel therapeutics in immunotherapy and targeted therapies. This practical title, edited by Dr. Leora Horn, offers succinct coverage of clinically-focused topics and guidelines, making it an ideal resource for practicing and trainee oncologists and other members of the cancer care team.
- Discusses surgical approaches, molecular testing, adjuvant therapy, first- and second-line therapy, and much more.
- Helps you translate current research and literature into practical information for daily practice.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into one convenient resource.
1. Surgical Approaches
2. Pathology Considerations and Molecular Testing
3. Adjuvant Therapy
4. Treatment of locally advanced disease
5. First line therapy for wild type patients
6. Second-Line Therapy
7. Approach to EGFR mutation positive NSCLC
8. Approach to ALK positive NSCLC
9. Other Molecular Cohorts
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 31st October 2018
- Hardcover ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Associate Professor of Medicine, Clinical Director, Thoracic Oncology Research Program, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.