Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Structure and function of RNA Polymerase II; the mediator complex; structure and function of the TFIID complex; the tetratricopeptide repeats of Tfc4; mechanism of RNA polymerase I transcription;
Protein Transcription is a key element of cellular and organ regulation. Proteins in Eukaryotic Transcription covers structure and function of all major elements associated with transcription.
- Mechanism of RNA polymerase I Transcription
- Structure and function of RNA Polymerase II
- Structure and function of the TFIID complex
- Functional properties of Chromatin Remodeling Enzymes
- Posttranslational modification
Structural biologists, biochemists, biophysicists, cell biologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2004
- 20th February 2004
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Stowers Institute for Medical Research, Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A.
Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas, U.S.A.