- Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen (PCNA) Structure and Interactions. Too Many Partners for One Dancer?
- Anomalous Protein-DNA Interactions Behind Neurological Disorders
- Computational Approaches for Predicting the Binding Sites and Understanding the Recognition Mechanism of Protein-DNA Complexes
- Detecting DNA-Protein Interactions in Living Cells - ChIP Approach
- DNA Sequence Motif: A Jack of all Trades for ChIP-Seq Data
Ivan V. Kulakovskiy and Vsevolod J. Makeev
Alfredo De Biasio and Francisco J. Blanco
Sergio Camero, María J Benítez and Juan S. Jiménez
M. Michael Gromiha and R. Nagarajan
Published continuously since 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology serial has been a continuous, essential resource for protein chemists. Covering reviews of methodology and research in all aspects of protein chemistry, including purification/expression, proteomics, modeling and structural determination and design, each volume brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins while presenting the most recent findings from leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
- Covers reviews of methodology and research in all aspects of protein chemistry
- Brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins while presenting the most recent findings from leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics
Biochemists, biophysicists, cell biologists, protein chemists, structural geneticists, and structural biologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2013
- 28th June 2013
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
"The authority, originality, and editing of the reviews are first class." --Nature
Rossen Donev received his PhD degree in 1999 from the Institute of Molecular Biology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. He did postdoctoral training at Imperial Cancer Research Fund, UK (renamed after the merger with Cancer Research Campaign to Cancer Research UK, London Research Institute) and Cardiff University. In 2010 Dr. Donev was appointed Senior Lecturer in Swansea University. Currently he is Head of Research at MicroPharm Ltd, UK and Director of Biomed Consult, UK. He has published more than 60 research papers, has chaired scientific meetings in Molecular Medicine and given plenary talks. Rossen Donev has consulted on projects related to development of treatments for neurodevelopmental disorders and cancer therapies. He serves as Editor-in-Chief of the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology and on editorial board of several other journals. His research interests include signaling pathways involved in neuropsychiatric disorders and tumor escape from the immune system, and development of therapeutic strategies for their treatment. More recently he has focused on design of antibody-based oral treatment of pathological conditions of the colon and small intestines.
Swansea University, UK