- Print ISBN 9780124116375
- Electronic ISBN 9780124116283
Covers reviews of methodology and research in all aspects of protein chemistry.
Brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins while presenting the most recent findings from leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
- Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen (PCNA) Structure and Interactions. Too Many Partners for One Dancer?
- Anomalous Protein-DNA Interactions Behind Neurological Disorders
- Computational Approaches for Predicting the Binding Sites and Understanding the Recognition Mechanism of Protein-DNA Complexes
- Detecting DNA-Protein Interactions in Living Cells - ChIP Approach
- DNA Sequence Motif: A Jack of all Trades for ChIP-Seq Data
Ivan V. Kulakovskiy and Vsevolod J. Makeev
Alfredo De Biasio and Francisco J. Blanco
Sergio Camero, María J Benítez and Juan S. Jiménez
M. Michael Gromiha and R. Nagarajan
- No. of pages:
- © 2013
- 28th June 2013
- Academic Press
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN:
"The authority, originality, and editing of the reviews are first class." -- NATURE