- Introduces and defines the techniques involved in protein engineering and design
- Provides a concise overview of key technologies involved and demonstrates their contributions to the specialized design and production of novel proteins and peptides
Table of Contents
M.H. Hecht, Strategies for the Design of Novel Proteins.
J. Novotny, Computer Methods in Protein Modeling: An Overview.
J.R. Rose and C.S. Craik, The Art of Expression: Sites and Strategies for Heterologous Expression.
V.L. MacKay and T. Kelleher, Methods for Expressing Recombinant Proteins in Yeast.
T. Vernet and R. Brousseau, In Vitro Mutagenesis.
G.M. Clore and A.M. Gronenborn, Determination of Structures of Larger Proteins in Solution by Three- and Four-Dimensional Heteronuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy.
D. Ringe and G.A. Petsko, A Consumer's Guide to Protein Crystallography.
P.R. Carey and W. Surewicz, Spectroscopic and Calorimetric Methods for Characterizing Proteins and Peptides.
A. Nathan and J. Kohn, The Design of Polymeric Biomaterials from Natural Alpha-L-Amino Acids.
K.E. McLane, S.J. M.Dunn, A.A. Manfredi, B.M. Conti-Tronconi, and M.A. Raftery, The Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor as a Model for a Superfamily of Ligand-Gated Ion Channel Proteins.
- No. of pages: 361
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1996
- Published: June 6, 1996
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780121596408
- eBook ISBN: 9780080539973
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Protein Engineering and Design"