The complete project management toolkit for engineers and anyone involved in technical project management who needs practical, step-by-step guidance to successful project management, without an overly theoretical or qualification-based approach. Straightforward, quick to apply and supported by proven, ready-to-use tools, this comprehensive set brings together Trish Melton's four PM handbooks.
* A practical, hands-on guide to aid those tasked with real industry projects, providing simple and effective resources that will impact positively on the success of the reader's role and ultimately in the bottom line of their organization.
* Helps the reader to develop a project delivery plan (PDP) and get the project off to an effective start, whilst maintaining a robust link to the business.
* Shows how to maximise the outcomes of projects and to ensure that the benefits arising from projects are fully realized by the business.
* Provides simple yet powerful tools to ensure that projects deliver on their goals in a controlled and accountable manner.
* Fully supported by online project planning and delivery tools, templates, workflow organizers and data sheets, plus checklists, case studies and copious expert know-how
Engineering Project Managers and students taking professional or academic project management courses